The promotion is only valid while stocks last, and does not apply to the Honda Fit Hybrid.
Terms and conditions
According to Honda’s Black Friday Terms and Conditions, “Free fuel for a year” refers to:
- Fuel spend calculated on an average mileage of 15,000km a year.
- Fuel consumption based on the publicly available consumption specifications of each qualifying model.
- Fuel price based on inland “95 RON” at R19.54 per litre.
- Rand value will be paid out in one lump sum “upon completion of the transaction and the vehicle registered”.
- Promotion capped at the maximum value of the fuel rebate and cannot be exceeded.
- Any additional expenditure over and above the below maximum values cannot be claimed back.
The value of the “free fuel” for each vehicle is listed in the table below.
The Honda vehicles which are eligible for the Black Friday deal are detailed below.
The Honda Amaze sedan has a South African starting price of R209,100 and is driven by a 1.2-litre, petrol engine across the range.
The Honda WR-V is the brand’s entry-level crossover with a starting price of R298,600.